-
May 13th, 2005, 12:22 PM
#1
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
Samantha's White Party Slippers: They are simply beatiful and look wonderful on her with her birthday dress and Tea Dress. They are white and have a little pink bow on the strap of the Mary Jane. Absoulty worth the $8.00 dollors I fell in love with them.
Samantha's High Button Shoes : They are very nice but the tiny little buttons are very hard to do. I had hard time getting them to button. But imagine a child having to button them, they would need a adults help. Thats the only complant I have with the boots is that they are too hard to close.
Felicity's Shoes, Stockings & Garters : Definatly worth the $8.00 dollors as well the shoes looks wonderful with her christmas dress and her summer dress as well.
Nikki [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks